Custom Engineered Process Sheaves
Do you manufacture electrical wire & cable, medical tubing, optical fibers or similar products? Having trouble locating the exact sheave design you need? ESheaves engineers & sells a complete line of custom sheaves and pulleys for processing of linear products. Our Process Sheaves® line of plastic and aluminum lightweight sheaves for Wire and Cable Manufacturing provides you with high quality products for your production equipment, along with the exceptional service and expert engineering advice you expect from eSheaves.com. If none of the sheaves in our Stock Sheave Catalog fill your needs….
Let us Price Out a Custom Process Sheave for you!
- Complete and submit the online Request for Quotation form below
- Send an email with description and/or print for review, quantity required, and any related details to [email protected]
- Call 239-643-5667 to order over the phone
- Questions? Pulley and Sheave engineers are available to discuss your application
Process Sheave Applications include:
- Insulated Wire
- Synthetic Rope
- Bright Carbon, Galvanized, and Stainless steel wire
- Flat or round wire
- Copper and copper alloy wires (Brass, Bronze, etc)
- Small cord or aircraft cable, bare or insulated
- Low to high speed processing
Shop Process Sheaves
Know the size and style of wire and cable processing sheave you need? Visit the eSheaves shop to select from a variety of sizes, materials, and bearing types in stock and ready to ship.
Additional Products available from Process Sheaves
Choose from a variety of in stock and existing variations. Perfect for low and high speed applications, and for processing insulated wire, synthetic rope, tubing, wire, cable and other linear products. Sheave materials include Aluminum, Alum-Ceramic, SX Polymer, Cast Nylon, and other plastics. U-Groove, V-Groove, Flat-Groove, and Interlocking styles available in a range of both imperial and metric sizes.
Replace your discontinued Bomco sheaves with high quality, SX Polymer process sheaves. Exact replacements available in both U-Groove and V-Groove interlocking styles.
Process sheaves are available in a wide range of materials to handle any processing application, Abrasive or flexible, flat or round, high speed or low, our pulleys can be made with the exact performance level to meet your requirements. Learn more about the materials used to make our stock and custom wire and cable processing sheaves.
Why Buy from ESheaves?
- 30 years experience supplying the industry
- Wide variety of materials to select from
- Engineering consultation & applications team on staff
- Quality products and world class service
Ready to Order?
Thousands of items are in stock and ready to ship. Search by product type, material, part number, or other attrubite and find your sheaves today.
Need a Custom Sheave?
Save hours worth of engineering and take advantage of our extensive knowledge, experience and resources. Talk to our experienced engineers today.
Know your specifications?
Complete our online Quote Request and our engineers will review and respond with a formal quotation. Get a response in 24 hours or less